Match Thread | Man City vs. Man United (03/03/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats been very, very strong half from City, just sooo unlucky

Some people hear in the match thread as usual. With their lines of thinking and emotional takes they are life disastrous in the making to be honest;D

People having a go at Doku but the reason we are losing is because Haaland has contrived to miss from a yard.

Rashford scored a wordie but fortunately he is sh1t because he could and probably should have had 3

That 1st half was a microcosm of our season in many respects....playing well, missing a sitter or two and falling behind to a bang average team. Ridiculous miss from Erling which would have been a great goal and boost just before HT, could have set us up perfectly for the 2nd half...
Now, gives them more belief that it might be their day.
I can't recall the last time we came back from behind to beat Utd????
We haven’t won from behind as long as I can remember.

Doku is always shit tired in 2nd halves when he starts, I would sub him HT. Nunes on or Alvarez on.

Nunes or Kovacic for Doku, something has to change down that left side. Shift Bernardo over there permanently and let one of the new guys get into the middle of the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.