Match Thread | Man City vs. Man United (03/03/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our corners and crosses into the box are consistently abysmal.
Unbelievable when we have a 7 foot striker.
And he’s the only one ever in there. Amount of times we push a team all the way back, get in a crossing position and there’s only haaland in there.

I’m sorry but Doku is really poor, how we let an academy player with real quality go and bring him in is a travesty.

we are getting done on the break and from the gk kicking out of his hands....why not just ask Haaland or foden to stand on/next to Ohnana when he wins the ball to slow him down...its a pretty normal/basic/common tactic lots of teams use against each other to stop fas break aways.

Should be at least 1-1 however but we are not playing that well....dominating the ball but they are also letting us have it in the middle third deliberately in order to break on us.

We’ve played well and been done by an absolute worldie.

I’d love to be shocked by Haaland’s miss but I’m not. He’s got a highlight reel of sitters missed this season that puts Sterling and Nunez to shame.
Haaland has never been able to head a ball thats why he went with his foot...for me he is the best in the world running onto goal with half a pitch in front of him..which for me looks like the hardest skill in the world. Put him tight spaces coupled with asking him to head it he is pretty poor really. I have never been a fan - i keep saying we scored more in the season before we had him..he is great in Champs League though as he gets that space to charge into though...hope I'm wrong but I would say Nunez has a better finish on him tbf. Having said that I love Haaland's character. Unfortunately you can see yooonited getting another on the counter - no way we can score more than 2 today...has a classic 2:2 written all over this - i still see a point from this if we score next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.