Match Thread | Man City vs. Man United (03/03/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep can not let doku stay on. Offering nothing & not tracking back

Tbf the Rags are defending well. They are giving us no room in the middle of the final third of the pitch and are forcing us to play out to the wings where neither Doku nor Foden have managed to get past their full back yet. Despite that we should have scored at least one. I think we’ll turn it round in the second half

What an annoying game this has been. They’re just defending and doing long balls over the top.

I don’t think Doku is playing well at all and haaland has been invisible

Its not true though is it?

Haaland has a better goal ratio for this club , his last club, his club before that and this national team than Aguero ever had in his career, so let's not talk nonsense that he would score more goals
They are better at different things imo. Sergio was a better finisher and better technically but haaland has incredible pace, power and has an insane mentality.

Sergio was much more likeable to me personally and was a better player. He just didn’t have the same ridiculous desire to be the best haaland has

The next couple of times Rashford touched the ball is the real Rashford .His one shot is the pinnacle of his career.

17 shots.3 on target. Piss poor every time.
Bar Luton, it’s every week now and will cost us the title. So many points dropped already from missing so many chances every game.

I joked years ago that if we bought Messi his goals would dry up 2nd season as we would have coached that element from his game and sadly it seems to be the point with Haaland. Not just his miss but last year he was getting in front of defenders, now he just stands there waiting for the ball and results in an easy clearence for the defenders.

its so obvious we have no coaching in training on finishing and set pieces, 12 mostly shit corners so far, Dippers and Arsenal are s much better than us at them, reason is they obviously work on them.

We lack goals these days as we have seen in most of our PL games since Xmas, sometimes we get bailed out by Phil, Kev, Haaland in games but we have too many attacking players on the pitch who just don’t contribute enough and leaves us too light in midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.