Match Thread | Man City vs. Man United (03/03/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alvarez on, he will score from outside the box. Rodri has had a couple of openings and didn't take them.

Shit out of luck that half.

Unbelievable that we didn't score

Also unbelievable the finishes our opposition make when playing us.

We've had one of the best halves this season right there and we're somehow losing because bang average players seem to score screamers against us with an almost insane frequency.

Sometimes football is just a load of bollocks isn't it?
So what ? A luton guy scored the goal of his life against us but it didn't matter because we scored 6, that's how many goals we should be putting past these cunts today but the finishing has been crap.

I said it earlier, but I'd get Nunes on for Stones. The latter is incredible, but at the end of the day, he's a centre-back finding himself in the box multiple times. It's just too defensive for me. To add to this, you have two fullbacks who are completely defensively-minded.

Think Haalands all round contribution was poor in that half.

Needs to show for the ball and move the 35 year old Evans around. Evans must be pissing himself over his half time brew.

Think if we keep plugging away a goal will come, but the longer it goes on I think they could nick a 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.