Match Thread | Man City vs Man Utd (02/11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kupest said:
wattle said:
Sorry but I'm going get a slating. Seen it on my phone. Not a pen. Got the ball. Looked a pen at the ground but no. The fallani one on the other hand. Deffo pen. Atmosphere good now. Come on city!!!!!

Yaya's ball?

Even the commentators said YaYa's was a definite penalty. If it wasn't why didn't YaYa get a yellow card for diving? Because Oliver bottled it.

we have 45mins to see these bastards off, simples and if we dont, well we really do have problems.
but confident we should see the fuckers off

wattle said:
Just seen it from diferent angle. Deffo pen. For the first time in my life I am wrong lol. Cheating wanker. Total bottler. Aaaaaagh

Fair play to you.

Need to go out and destroy these cunts from the get go now. Rub their raggy noses in it.

wattle said:
Sorry but I'm going get a slating. Seen it on my phone. Not a pen. Got the ball. Looked a pen at the ground but no. The fallani one on the other hand. Deffo pen. Atmosphere good now. Come on city!!!!!
You need to upgrade your phone. Nailed on penalty.

mac said:
Oliver could of have abit of doubt with what he saw, so let's get at these and stuff the SCUM.
at this level of the professional game and the responsibility he has been given, if there is any doubt in his mind then he SHOULDNT be a professional referee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.