Match Thread | Man City vs Man Utd (02/11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eccles Blue said:
kupest said:
wattle said:
Sorry but I'm going get a slating. Seen it on my phone. Not a pen. Got the ball. Looked a pen at the ground but no. The fallani one on the other hand. Deffo pen. Atmosphere good now. Come on city!!!!!

Yaya's ball?

Even the commentators said YaYa's was a definite penalty. If it wasn't why didn't YaYa get a yellow card for diving? Because Oliver bottled it.
Yep. Totally agree now I've seen it from different angle. Disgraceful ref

This referee is a cheat.

2 clear penalties one of which is a sending off. Nothing given.

All he needs to do now is send one of ours off to complete his day.

Jovetic has been pony. I'd get him off and bring fernandinho on. Let Fernando sit and let fernandinho and yaya run the game.

If not that I'd bring nasri on for him cos that would give us control in the middle.

These twats look naughty on the break so we need to be fully switched on and not do anything daft.

If only David Silva was playing, that too with United being a man down, he could have had a field day. There is nobody to support Aguero upfront , if Silva or Nasri was playing behind him, it would have made a huge difference in our attacks. But that being said, City should have been 2 or 3 goals up, if not for those missed chances and also that blatant penalty not given by that twat olive. We must have a proper go at that United defence in the second half, also I find Navas really wasteful with his poor passing in the final third.

TFC said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Navas is distinctly average.

Harsh, he is stretching Shaw all over the shop on that side. If he'd scored (which he should have) we'd all be waxing lyrical about what a good half he had.

i think the prob with naves is the speed of his decision making particularly when he is about to cross...he seems to delay it half a second and then the chance is gone ....did it ust near the end of the second half

clarkie_ni said:
mac said:
Oliver could of have abit of doubt with what he saw, so let's get at these and stuff the SCUM.
at this level of the professional game and the responsibility he has been given, if there is any doubt in his mind then he SHOULDNT be a professional referee
Not if he didn't see t 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.