Match Thread | Man City vs Man Utd (02/11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wattle said:
Eccles Blue said:
kupest said:
Yaya's ball?

Even the commentators said YaYa's was a definite penalty. If it wasn't why didn't YaYa get a yellow card for diving? Because Oliver bottled it.
Yep. Totally agree now I've seen it from different angle. Disgraceful ref

Sorry wattle I must have been typing when you were posting that you'd seen it from a different angle.

I just hope they don't score a lucky nightmarish one from a break now that the ref shafted us fair and square from a 2 goals lead.

Team has to calm down, forget pen appeals, and create some chances and finish them. Thats the only way to win it. Vs 10 men this is a huge chance to get the very important 3 points, nothing less is good enough now.

United big piece of shit so far, lucky too, make sure we punish them. In 45 minutes we have to score at least two vs this defence.

But if they get a penalty after these, the ref cannot get out of stadium without getting some slaps.

If only David Silva was playing, that too with United being a man down, he could have had a field day. There is nobody to support Aguero upfront , if Silva or Nasri was playing behind him, it would have made a huge difference in our attacks. But that being said, City should have been 2 or 3 goals up, if not for those missed chances and also that blatant penalty not given by that twat olive. We must have a proper go at that United defence in the second half, also I find Navas really wasteful with his poor passing in the final third.

TFC said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Navas is distinctly average.

Harsh, he is stretching Shaw all over the shop on that side. If he'd scored (which he should have) we'd all be waxing lyrical about what a good half he had.

You could be right, but you would think that a player with his pace would be able to leave the full back for dead, like Bellamy used to do.

It's Fatty Luke Shaw for f*ck sakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.