Match Thread | Man City vs Man Utd (02/11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kupest said:
wattle said:
Sorry but I'm going get a slating. Seen it on my phone. Not a pen. Got the ball. Looked a pen at the ground but no. The fallani one on the other hand. Deffo pen. Atmosphere good now. Come on city!!!!!

Yaya's ball?

You're not gonna get a slating your just wrong. Stonewall pen

wattle said:
Sorry but I'm going get a slating. Seen it on my phone. Not a pen. Got the ball. Looked a pen at the ground but no. The fallani one on the other hand. Deffo pen. Atmosphere good now. Come on city!!!!!

He does get the ball, just seen it again but he went through the back of the man to get it so its a pen for me.

Patience is the key and just got to be fully switched on by their counter-attacking threat.

kupest said:
wattle said:

Yaya's ball?

I was going to say, he barely touched the ball after kicking through the back of Yaya's legs. It was a stonewall penalty.

WE is this little boy ref doin he's old enough to send someone off but not old enough to give pens ? ? Nasri on for me Jovetic needs to pass Along the floor to feat ??

citygal1 said:
kupest said:
wattle said:

Yaya's ball?

You're not gonna get a slating your just wrong. Stonewall pen
Just seen it from diferent angle. Deffo pen. For the first time in my life I am wrong lol. Cheating wanker. Total bottler. Aaaaaagh

Still not feeling 100% confident as I'm sure they'll now play like everyone else who comes to the Etihad with every man behind the ball, but logically, the champions of England, at home, with a man advantage and 45 minutes to make it count should ruddy well win this game.

TFC said:
wattle said:

He does get the ball, just seen it again but he went through the back of the man to get it so its a pen for me.

Keyword is back of the man, that's illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.