Match Thread | Man City vs Newcastle (29/10/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some posters need to calm down a little.

No need to panic. I'm more concerned about the Silva injury, the innocuous one's seemed to be the worst. I thought I was watching a re-run of the Spurs game when they scored but replacing Fernando with Fernandinho.

I'm sure we can claw our way back into this. Just need to stay tight and I'm sure our quality will see us through. I wouldn't be surprised it going into extra time.

Jovetic will get us back in this game watch this space

Dzeko is seriously having a laugh lately, we've only got one top class full-back in the team and his name's Zabaleta. Early days for Mangala but it's not looking fantastic so far. Fernandinho has been all over the place this season... I just don't know what we're doing. Milner tries his heart out bless him but there's always a little lacking at the finish. One second Yaya looks like he'd rather be sat at home and the next he'll do something fantastic. Silva's injured, Pellegrini just will not stop this two striker system. I really do not know what we're doing.

This isn't the first time we've seen some of the stars play well below their levels but usually we have at least a couple of them playing fantastically to balance us out. For the last couple of games there just hasn't been a standout performer. That said, I think Jovetic, despite being a little trigger-happy, should be playing a lot more games, the lad has got bags of skill and, perhaps more importantly, looks eager and willing to run every single second.

Thank you Rammy Blue, made me chuckle with successful fishing expedition. I needed that after this half and doom and gloom in the match thread.

stonerblue said:
Now i remember why i avoid the matchday thread. 'Utter Fud' for fucks sake..

get a grip. We'll batter them in the 2nd half and i'll be forty notes richer.

COME ON CITY.

That's it self....self.....self......your round on Sunday!

nederblue said:
Blimey. Are the matchday threads always like this..

We will win easily in the end and aren't playing badly. Have some faith lads, talk about negativity ffs.

Yes.

shadygiz said:
malg said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Easily could be 3-1 City...

alan-partridge-shrug-o.gif
Haha.....that's the one where he gets the kid thrown out for wearing jeans!

he's just been introduced to BBC head of drama by his boss and thats his response, just before picking up the cheese and ramming it in the face of his boss
I thought it was the one where he was negotiating a new contract for his car crash programme, and was shrugging when the bird told him he could negotiate on his own? Better than the game anyway......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.