Match Thread | Man City vs Newcastle (29/10/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pezzer2 said:
Some posters need to calm down a little.

No need to panic. I'm more concerned about the Silva injury, the innocuous one's seemed to be the worst. I thought I was watching a re-run of the Spurs game when they scored but replacing Fernando with Fernandinho.

I'm sure we can claw our way back into this. Just need to stay tight and I'm sure our quality will see us through. I wouldn't be surprised it going into extra time.

Jovetic will get us back in this game watch this space
Bookmarked!

aguero93:20 said:
nederblue said:
Blimey. Are the matchday threads always like this..

We will win easily in the end and aren't playing badly. Have some faith lads, talk about negativity ffs.

Yes.

Yet he and everyone saying "Are matchday threads always like this?" back next matchday, i love it! :D

Pezzer2 said:
Some posters need to calm down a little.

No need to panic. I'm more concerned about the Silva injury, the innocuous one's seemed to be the worst. I thought I was watching a re-run of the Spurs game when they scored but replacing Fernando with Fernandinho.

I'm sure we can claw our way back into this. Just need to stay tight and I'm sure our quality will see us through. I wouldn't be surprised it going into extra time.

Jovetic will get us back in this game watch this space
Well said . It's hard to be calm since we are behind but it's been a good last 10 mins to that half and if we keep tight as you say we will get the goals we need .

Damien10 said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
oakiecokie said:
You`re fucking joking.The most laziest City player EVER !!!!!

Here we go... He has one bad game along with the whole team and Dzeko bashers are coming out...
One bad game? He's so inconsistent, he has more bad games then he has good games.

He had 1 really bad game this season and 2 games that he could do better, but so did the rest of the team. It's just that he gets all the stick every time we play bad. Did he loose any balls so far? Any misplaced passes? He's holding ball ok and he's movement is nowhere bad as some say.

When will we stop with these bloody out swinging corners, it's doing my head in. We have good headers of the ball and players with great delivery, I'm all for mixing it up a bit but it's every bloody one we get.

We keep taking chances at the back, trying to play too much football with players not good enough to do it. Mangala never a 32m centre back, there's a reason why Sakho gets in the French team ahead of him. Fernandinho having a bad game, Dzeko as always on a different wavelength to everybody else.

Really hope Jovetic scores, desperate for him to start on Sunday instead of Dzeko and please please let's play 5 in midfield, 4-4-2 leaves us far too exposed. Every team looks dangerous against us.

RAnt over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.