Match Thread | Man City vs Newcastle (29/10/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
malg said:
shadygiz said:
malg said:
Haha.....that's the one where he gets the kid thrown out for wearing jeans!

he's just been introduced to BBC head of drama by his boss and thats his response, just before picking up the cheese and ramming it in the face of his boss
I thought it was the one where he was negotiating a new contract for his car crash programme, and was shrugging when the bird told him he could negotiate on his own? Better than the game anyway......

Nah nah that's series 2, this is from series 1 in the meeting with Tony Hayers. All fantastic stuff anyway.

On topic, if we can play for the second half the way we did for the end of the first, we've got a chance.

Blue Haze said:
Couldn't watch, at work. Can someone sum up what's happened so far? Thanks

Silva got injured in the 3rd minute then dreadful error from Dinho a few minutes later saw an 18 yr old called Aarons ghost past Mangala and slot in for 0-1 to Newc.

City were then dire for 10 minutes but from about 20 to HT have had most of the ball. Theyve had chances but not made much of them although Newc keeper has made 2 good saves. Newc nearly scored from a corner when Mangala wandered off.

Missing leadership at the back and Zabs marauding runs. Milner's working his bollocks with very little support on the right.
Time for MP to throw a few cups around.

Bruun said:
aguero93:20 said:
nederblue said:
Blimey. Are the matchday threads always like this..

We will win easily in the end and aren't playing badly. Have some faith lads, talk about negativity ffs.

Yes.

Yet he and everyone saying "Are matchday threads always like this?" back next matchday, i love it! :D

Tbh I think half the people in these threads are numpties, I only come here to troll.

Clichy has been fucking useless though.

Blue Haze said:
Couldn't watch, at work. Can someone sum up what's happened so far? Thanks

Crapping in your hand and clapping will pretty much sum the first 15 minutes up! The rest we have had a few chances but equally Newcastle should of scored a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.