Match Thread | Man City vs Real Madrid (24/07/15 @ 11am)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we got better at movement and passing the ball when Yaya and Kolorov was sub. I know they also let their young ones play now, but we played their strongest side for most of the game, and we played several youngsters.
Yaya and Kolorov hasn´t got a clue defending at corners or freekicks. Think our next generation showing a lot of spirit and promise! IMO

People crying out to give the kids a chance then he does and Pellers is slated for the defence, work that one out. I thought we played well and should have had a couple of penalties at 0-0. Good work out and great experience for the kids at centre back.

Some people are never happy

Quite dissapointed that Pelle didnt stick with some of the youngsters from an attacking sense. Would of much prefered Kelechi up front like the roma game. Would of also liked to have seen Garcia on when delph had to come off.

They can boo all they want but they have wasted most of their money on Benteke and Sterling looks absolute quality. I know who got the better end of that deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.