Match Thread | Man City vs Real Madrid (24/07/15 @ 11am)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 minutes of Real passing the ball and retaining possession despite pressing from us. Clichy gets the ball back finally, and after 3 touches passes it to Dobbin Dzeko who gives it away with his first touch. Lovely stuff.

Lost count at how many times Dezko has lost the ball. I wouldn't pay 10 million for him if I was Roma.

Reality check.....
Would you rather have your first team beaten by New York Red Bulls reserves by a similar score?
Our young lads will be stronger for this 'experience'.
Deep breathe and back to the transfer threads.

funny how ppl lose it over a friendly against probably the best eleven in world football. In a game, where we only have three maybe four first teames on the pitch.
This isn't good enough, despite being a friendly. I expect, 2 weeks out from the season, for us to be using a defensive line-up we'd expect to play, and I expected Pelle to step up and fix many of the defensive problems, he clearly hasn't. He better have it fixed in 2 weeks, he has no credits left, and nowhere to hide. Fix it.
The problem is this trip full stop. Why set up a prestige friendly when you have no players

I can see it now "So Merse, why did City not win the title? Well Jeff, I could tell from that friendly against Madrid that they weren't gonna win it, I didn't need me crystal ball for this one."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.