Match Thread | Man City vs Sevilla (02/11/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to up the tempo. Also need to find Alvarez. He can’t keep pressuring the keeper only for others to be so far away and not capitalise.
100% agree, the only chances he's had of touching the ball came from his pressure to the keeper, 99% of the time he's guarded by 2 or 3 defenders, much taller than him.

Already qualified and World Cup round the corner. Hardly a surprise.

Cmon city.

I would love palmer to get the ball more. I would love mahrez to get the ball less. Though he's improved last few mins
Palmer for me should be out wide but I get why Pep plays him centrally. Mahrez can’t or doesn’t play anywhere else.

See, Palmer on the right wing and pings a lovely pass for Grealish. I feel he’s not as effective in the middle

Weren’t most of us happy the usual starters were left out tonight?
Or Palmer and Wilson starting?
Hardly surprised we look a bit slow with players getting used to new situations.
This is how we’re playing with our best XI too at the moment. There’s little difference between this and recent performances. We’re fortunate to have two nice home games in the league before the World Cup as we’re likely to win regardless of the bad form we’re in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.