Match Thread | Man City vs Sevilla (02/11/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have qualified and top of the league what did people expect?!
I get where you're coming from. But after the club we've become in recent years, it's not wrong to expect better than this and the games of the last month or so. It's fucking weird to see City not even score in a few games (or even look threatening) and only grab one set piece goal last week against a really terrible Leicester. I think it's clear we're having a mare lately.

Don’t think it’s about that mate . We have struggled now for a few weeks and the goals from haaland have covered sone cracks which we have atm . I would our present team is nowhere near the centurions .

None of our teams will match the centurions!!! Ffs that was once in a lifetime team.

Cmon city.

I would love palmer to get the ball more. I would love mahrez to get the ball less. Though he's improved last few mins
He has, but I don’t think he does anything for our pressing.
We need the whole front line to press at the same time with Alvarez-like enthusiasm. That keeper is shite under pressure.

We have played just like this for a while regardless of team. The system doesn’t seem right. The players are trying from what I see but tactics are not working

That's not exactly true either. With our best 11 we are far and away the strongest side in the league.

Losing at Klanfield means nothing, we've been doing that for almost two decades.

It’s down to tactics for me the players are doing ok it’s just too slow & lack of changes or plan. Any team that sits back we really struggle.

Players need to switch around a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.