Match Thread | Man City vs Sevilla (02/11/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phils corners just want someone to get their noggin on em, every one has hit a great spot, as well as his free kicks

We are not playing as badly as some on this thread are saying! Unless I’m watching a different game. We are playing Seville at home aren’t we?
We are playing shite, they are 18th in their league, and the players who have had a chance tonight have not proven they should be given another

That's not exactly true either. With our best 11 we are far and away the strongest side in the league.

Losing at Klanfield means nothing, we've been doing that for almost two decades.
I get what you’re saying but I think we have been poor recently. Just big players have saved our ass in the last few games

I get where you're coming from. But after the club we've become in recent years, it's not wrong to expect better than this and the games of the last month or so. It's fucking weird to see City not even score in a few games (or even look threatening) and only grab one set piece goal last week against a really terrible Leicester. I think it's clear we're having a mare lately.

We aren’t having a “mare” at all. We aren’t firing on all cylinders though. People are so dramatic. We won 1-0 away at Leicester… it’s not exactly a disaster is it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.