Match Thread | Man City vs Sevilla (02/11/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think it’s about that mate . We have struggled now for a few weeks and the goals from haaland have covered sone cracks which we have atm . I would our present team is nowhere near the centurions .
You think? We are doing exactly, with repetition, the same thing as the last 6 seasons, in fact with gears to spare

We’ll be top going into the World Cup break imo, safely through to CL knockout, and I’d predict the carabao last 8

We haven’t even hit 3rd gear and sitting pretty, no masking just typical city!

Not the greatest first half. Poor defending for their goal.

I really don't like inverted FBs. It brings all the play inside and stops them being able to overlap the wide player and get behind the opposition defence. Instead the FBs end up with too much of the ball infield and often aren't able to do much other than feed the ball back to the CBs. We really need our more creative players in those positions.

Left side has looked decent enough with Gomez, Grealish and Foden all ok. The right side and Alvarez haven't really got into the game much.

Awful first half and a shocking goal to concede, criminal actually. Toothless upfront, Alvarez and Mahrez invisible, Grealish no real threat or end product, Foden quiet and Palmer another one showing why, in spite of all the hype, he's miles off the starting eleven. Our forward options look very limited this season, it's Haaland or nobody which is a bit of a worry to say the least.

Eeeew.
Their goal was a defensive horrorshow.
Other than that it was ok. Lewis getting a lot of the ball but too much to expect him to break their lines so it’s just recycled. Palmer needs to impose himself a little more. They need to treat Alvarez as a fellow team member and get some decent ball into his feet.
We will still win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.