Match Thread | Man City vs Sevilla - Super Cup (16/08/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland has to hold the ball better when it’s played into him especially against packed defences like these are playing. The fact they have a 1 goal lead to protect makes this very hard to turnaround.

Can’t help but feel we really miss mahrez in these kind of games, he was always good for a goal or assist against these deep blocks

Henry said he needed to learn to finish on his right foot as the biggest priority. To me, his touch lets him down too much, especially in tight areas. I get he is big guy and being jostled but it's definitely an area of improvement that would hugely helpful.

Haaland has to hold the ball better when it’s played into him especially against packed defences like these are playing. The fact they have a 1 goal lead to protect makes this very hard to turnaround.

Can’t help but feel we really miss mahrez in these kind of games, he was always good for a goal or assist against these deep blocks
One of the poorer parts of his game. The ball never sticks to him.

His size and strength, no defender should get the ball off him. He should easily be able to trap the ball, play it back to midfield and run in behind!

Ake's man. You can see him going after him for ten seconds and losing the header in the end. Gvardiol just tried to help out at the last second. Gvardiol is at left back, not CB/RCB. That can't be on him. That's how I see it anyway.

Even if Aké had stayed with him and got in the right position, he wasn’t out jumping that jump, it’s was incredible and the cross was pin-point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.