Match Thread | Man City vs Sevilla - Super Cup (16/08/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gvardiol wasn't at fault for the goal, I'm not sure how much blame on Ake, was a great cross and a powerful jump. Maybe the position and anticipation from Ake could have been different, but it's one of those things. We just need a good cross to Haaland at the other end.

For his first game Gvardiol has done great. You can see how good he's gonna be when he settles into the team. Very comfortable on the ball and is clearly a very good passer.

Ake's man. You can see him going after him for ten seconds and losing the header in the end. Gvardiol just tried to help out at the last second. Gvardiol is at left back, not CB/RCB. That can't be on him. That's how I see it anyway.

P.S. I don't really blame Nate here anyway, it was a perfect cross/header, it happens.

It wasn't. You can literally see Gvaridol point to the other attacker to tell Ake to pick him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.