Match Thread | Man City vs Sheff Utd FA Cup @ 4.45pm (22/04/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me, the commentators are getting the magnifying glasses out trying to make the point that the penalty shouldn't have been given.
Compare the forensic analysis of a stone wall pen and the absolute ignoring of why Erling’s goal was ruled out. This is so annoying to listen to. I understand the underdog thing but it’s way beyond fair and balanced. MCoist has been ok in the past and I thought Dixon was brought up a City fan. All we want is balance.

If we get to the final we can’t play this team for me
The semi final is always the trickiest with the timing of it around Champions League, but the final is after the Premier League has finished and the Champions League Final (if we made it) is a full week after the FA Cup Final. We’d obviously play Ortega if we get there, but the rest of the team would be full strength. It’s today that is the iffy one for tiredness, rotation and scheduling. It’s a day for grabbing the win however we can, and hoping we get no more injuries.

Atwell has generally given them the signal they can go in hard and either not get anything or a simple foul at most.

And he’ll go bigger in the second half.

Classic display of letting their fouls go and pinging ours.

Notice the play on when we had a fouls in a great position outside their box with us going backwards?

You think he waves play on for them in that position?

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.