Match Thread | Man City vs Sheff Utd FA Cup @ 4.45pm (22/04/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far from comfortable,we look predictably uncohesive and disjointed,but the changes were necessary and so far the result suggests a good call.

Gomez has impressed in fairness.
Yeah, he has been good. I must be watching a different match to the moaners in this thread.

I think the Blades have been draining energy defending out total domination apart from their early chance.

They were always going to play like this and it was always going to be a slog to get the first goal. It would have been suicidal to try to go toe-to-toe with us. And they’ll be more tired and desperate in the second half.

If we can continue to manage this well, I think we’ll go on to win 2 or 3 nil, without really getting out of third gear.

That’s a big if, of course, as Sheffield will likely come out aggressively in the first 15 minutes of the second half.

But this team is good enough to do it.

Compare the forensic analysis of a stone wall pen and the absolute ignoring of why Erling’s goal was ruled out. This is so annoying to listen to. I understand the underdog thing but it’s way beyond fair and balanced. MCoist has been ok in the past and I thought Dixon was brought up a City fan. All we want is balance.
Does anyone have a clue yet why it was ruled out because I haven’t the foggiest.

They keep zooming in on the ball and completely ignoring the fact it's his back foot that got taken out when their player slid into it

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.