Match Thread | Man City vs Sheff Utd FA Cup @ 4.45pm (22/04/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some ridiculous rag like comments in here calling it dinosaur football, what on earth do you want them to do, if they decided to be open they'll get torn about.

They did their job in the first half until the end, restricted us to any space and barely had a shot on target.

"Sheff Utd's discipline has been good, their shape has been good..."

They did nothing but foul and get away with it whilst defending in their own half!

The commentary is like somebody’s forgotten that the mic is on, and we’re having to listen to a bunch of old bitter bastards talking shit between themselves about a match their clearly not interested in.

Absolutely piss poor.
Awful. Like a being at a shite sportsmans night in the Phoenix Club

It’s not easy playing against 11 men camped in their area. Hopefully at some point they will have to come out (if they want to win)

Sadly Walker and Gomez are not the best on the ball and so we are a bit predicatable on the wings.

Compare the forensic analysis of a stone wall pen and the absolute ignoring of why Erling’s goal was ruled out. This is so annoying to listen to. I understand the underdog thing but it’s way beyond fair and balanced. MCoist has been ok in the past and I thought Dixon was brought up a City fan. All we want is balance.
I'm a fan of McCoist but he was just a tad bias in the Arsenal game back in February, just a smidgen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.