Match Thread | Man City vs Sheff Wednesday (24/09/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blueband Brother said:
Jordan CTID said:
andrewmswift said:
agreed, and he should play in those games. but he's not great in the vast majority of the games we actually play

this.

Reminds me of Park Ji Sung at United

I think Milner has been one of the better players in the first half.

Not many who have played well tbh. Only Mangala and Fernandinho have stood out

JULES said:
kippaxking79 said:
Our passing in the final third has been nothing short of unacceptable for the level of players we have on the pitch. Milner absolutely brilliant on Sunday to absolute garbage tonight. How can he complain about lack of game time? He should be looking at this game to stake his claim for a starting berth on Saturday v Hull. Sagna is killing us down the right. Micah has got more of a footballing brain than him at the moment.

We need to wake up very quickly or we could find ourselves going OUT!!!

Come on City!!!!!!!!!!!
complete bolloxs!!!!!
This. But it is the match day thread which is full of flappers and lunatics.

I'm surprised by the lineup and how much we're putting into it, we have a problem creating chances though. Navas will eventually get the final ball right, Lampard to score.

Thought we've been playing pretty well again. I hardly saw a yellow shirt with the ball in the whole 45 minutes.

Chippy_boy said:
Thought we've been playing pretty well again. I hardly saw a yellow shirt with the ball in the whole 45 minutes.
I thought the same. Plenty of effort. Unlucky with final balls and a good few chances. The goals will come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.