Match Thread | Man City vs Southampton (10/03/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very poor first half, walker and zinc shocking, we need to up it, Very lucky to be leading 3-1,should settle us down, think Southamptons game plan wss to go at city at the start to see if we had the jitters, I expect a more defensive Southampton, they will be thinking of goal difference, control the ball, and we should get a couple more
Spot on pf but in his favour at least Zinc is trying to be positive in moving the ball forward unlike Walker who once again offers us nothing.

Not good enough. Lucky to be ahead.

Laporte is just fucking up most opportunities he gets, don't care if it was soft. Not that he's been any worse than most of them.

But my fucking god, if we're denied a penalty like that in the second half then I'm going to start fucking breaking various appliances.

Mahrez lovely footwork . Only for bad refereeing we would have had 2 pens and 5 -1 up . Come City let's put Moss to shame

I’m still fucking fuming with that non pen decision. Cheating pure and fucking simple. Mahrez top class hope people now realise just how crucial he is for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.