Match Thread | Man City vs Spurs (19/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only ederson's fault, not only Rodri's, not only Pep's...the whole team is in crisis.... I don't know why, I'm not a football manager,i have seen us more shit for decades, always hate spuds ,and Im not the only one who hopes for a fast rehab... And this is up to Pep and the players...

I don’t know how many more games we can have like this before Pep decides his cycle has come to a natural end. He’s always said it.
It’s just poor recruitment that is causing this imo.

Also won’t be popular on here but still think Kane fits city better than haaland

City is not comfortable in defense under pressure, been a problem for a while now with mediocre players the team does not play around Haaland and use him anymore in the same way as before WC. Are the squad lost the winning mentality with the age?
What is the plan for playing? hit and run?

Best chance we had was from a long ball over the top - Haaland hasn't been involved otherwise. Akanji playing shite and Ederson unfuckingbelievable. What the fuck is wrong with these players.

Bodys on the line and all that stuck has gone this season. The world cup has fucked up more than anything as well. Fuck this, its been horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.