Match Thread | Man City vs Spurs (19/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A keeper that actually saves shots, a leader of a center half that's not always injured...a left back....for how many seasons...some steel in midfield and pace upfront. In other words almost a full rebuild.

£68 a ticket??? Carry on like this and they'll be lucky to give them away!

Have his fucking team prepared for the fight.
His slow possession based shite is killing the team. Totally ineffective.
He pics the players he thinks is best.. if the players don’t seem to give a shit you think that his fault? Players make mistakes and it’s his fault again? I can agree with you when we don’t dominate the game or teams, but most of the time it’s stupid mistakes from player. Perfect example ederson first goal.. how is that peps fault?

I'll say it, although it pains me, it's Guardiola who selected this team, it's Guardiola who dictates tactics, and it's Guardiola that is the problem. He must realise that footballers are generally thick, cannot think on their feet and like to play in familiar systems. Unfortunately our team selection is clearly done via a sweepstake and their positions are then drawn via tombola!

In short, he's beginning to remind me of Hitler in his bunker.
Lol agreed things are a bit grim at the moment but this seems a bit much

He has shuffled the pack. The likes of De Bruyne, Cancelo, Foden and Walker are out of sorts and needed to be benched.
Sorry but you need to play your best players when they are available. Walker and Cancelo played well in the derby and yet doesn't pick them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.