Match Thread | Man City vs Spurs (19/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole team is suffering. Whether it’s Foden vs Grealish, Gundo vs KDB or Bernardo Vs Mahrez, the whole team is suffering.

I want us to try and put everything we’ve got in the second 45 mins. KDB on for Gundo.
Give it up its gone

Managers quickly become yesterdays men when their tactics stop working, hopefully this isn't Peps time

Crikey. Where do we go from here ? I'd prefer that we abandon the 3 centre halves doubling up as playmakers and overlapping fullbacks experiment.

Let's see what happens in the 2nd half, we could easily come back and win this if the players show some fight.

Gundogan mentioned there isn't the same desire as in the past, I think he and bernado are looking to next season already. 2 players that have been instrumental on our success over the last few years, that teamed up with a defence that has not been consistent in performance or lineup hasn't helped at all.

Sky sports are enjoying our current lack of form and professionalism, they really are a bunch of cunts

Where's Mancini when you need him?
Kompany, Zabba Kun etc

Reactions: PPT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.