Match Thread | Man City vs Stoke (22/02/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoke are here to stifle us. The only way we will score is to stretch them. They will be happy to defend on the box with everyone. A point for them is priceless. We need some lethality in front of goal. When Liverpool win tomorrow, that's us down to fourth.

Stoke are sitting so deep and look solid. Might take penalty to win this.

Yates said:
Dzeko & Negredo just doesn't seem to work. I'm sure the 442 is only effective when Aguero plays. I'd have Jovetic coming on for either striker. I think it's time for Dzeko to move on and be replaced with a world class attack midfielder like Isco

This seems spot on to me -- Aguero and Negredo seemed to work in the 442 -- not sure whether the answer is to try Jovtetic with one of them or change formation

Zaba seems tired.....should have started Micah.......

Jovetic should have played for Negredo....

Need Navas in second half.....his pace is needes......

Need reaction big time

Hari84 said:
stony said:
Hari84 said:
Dzeko dont want to score on hes home mate Begovic.. thats the problem.. if he wantet he can easy do it.. you all know him !

You really are a stupendous tit.

omg dude chill a bit.. reported btw..

Well played. The mods will see your idiotic comment and probably ban you for being a tit.
Have you ever heard of the Darwin awards ?

We've got a near full strength squad which look to be lacking a little confidence. I'm not having tiredness yes we had a little run around vs Barcelona but we've had 3 days rest that's easily enough. We need to up the tempo 2nd half take 1 of Dzeko or Negredo (who doesn't look the same without Aguero) off for Jovetic. I'm not gunna panic you get the same amount of points for a 1-0 as u do a 10-0 and I'll take a 1-0 now.

With an 8 day break coming, the longest we've had for months, this has got one of those "last day of term" feelings about it.

Okay something serious from me.
There are not many who play well. Our player looks tired.
Pellegrini should rotate more.
Personally think Negredo going out Jovotic in.
Not because I'm small Dzeko fan but visually not it Negredo has done much.
And then we pass more instead of holding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.