Match Thread | Man City vs Sunderland (02/03/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
waspish said:
Pellegrini needs to earn his corn at half time or he will become a manager who plays good football but wins fuck all
A Big BiG second half needed for Pellers....He will do it...he has to.

Simply Sunderland want it more. It'll take a lucky break to get back into this game. Can see an onslaught coming on for 45 mins followed by a breakaway goal for Sunderland. We must find a way of breaking teams down with a bank of 5 and 4.

Dzeko needs that shirt taking off him he's a disgrace to the badge a complete liability Doyley would have run forward to him and chinned the twat.

Sunderland are working their bollocks off. Our build up play is far too laboured - giving them way too much time to get organised. Almost every attack is so obvious, using the same players down the same channels. Hope it's sorted for the second half.

Fair play to Sunderland they are bang up for this. It's going to take something special to score the way they are defending.

Awful half, limited attacking performance, very open defending them, this wont be enough it will be sooner 0-2 than 1-1 given our defence, I dont trust our defence...

Going forward : we are slow, two strikers in the box, 5 defenders on them, zero movement, no speed, really we wont break up them.

One semi good shot from Agüero in all, thats a pretty shit sum of our attacking display so far.

The worst is sunderland 100% doing what even people without brain could expect. It surprises me our team has no real ideas after one week preparing for it.

I mean I can see what Poyet spent the week on. Hope we will see in 2nd half what was Pelle doing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.