Match Thread | Man City vs Sunderland (02/03/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also some of you are really going to lose your shit when Aguero comes off for negredo in 15 mins

Can't keep blaming referee's simple fact is we have been shit.
From the very start Pellerguini fuck's up playing MDM
Dzeko has been awful not even in the game
Silva hasn't passed the ball to a blue shirt yet.
We need a 100% change in the second half or this is over now.

Guess we will never loose the tipical City tag.

alanblue said:
feel sick
I feel fucking angry.
Atkinson has let Sundeland chop us down from the off, and given us nothing.
Why play MDM and Kolarov? we need pace at the back, Sunderland will be laughing their way to the trophy at this rate, they've worked us out so very easily, YET AGAIN! Poyet must be creaming himself with delight, his plan has worked, again!!!
watch the time wasting start in earnest in the 2nd half.
Kolarov off for Clichy
Dzeko off for Negredo
MDM just off, for anybody!!!
get Navas on, and get some quick ball, don't let Sunderland get men behind the ball!!!

Get Dzeko of the fucking ptch and sell him in the summer, to slow in head and legs for this team. And start playing faster!!! We standing still and play slow passes.... Come on city, pls!!!!

Ok it was a shite first half but Atkinson ain't giving us shit.if we did them tackles it would be a yellow.they got a lucky bounce but it was a very good goal.another 45 +1 if we losing or 45+ 5 if not.we cannot be that bad 2nd half. 3-1 city

We have left ourselves with too much to do, even if we raise our game. We can't blame the ref for our own performance.

TFC said:
Its rant time, I couldnt give a fuck if we win this 10-1, right now this is fully justified.

Dzeko? Absolute fucking garbage, get that useless **** off the fuckingg pitch, we might as well be playing with 10 fucking men. Defence? Shite. Midfield? Shite. Upfront? Shite. What a fucking disappointing bag of fucking wank that first half was. Insipid, boring, passionless shit, lads have paid fucking thousands to go down there for that and we are getting outplayed by Sunderland. Again.

I might climb on the roof and throw myself off the fucker of Dzeko comes out for the second half.

Cunts.

So you basically said whole team sucks and you only name Dzeko as main at fault. And btw i hope Dzeko comes out in the second half.

sam-caddick said:
brotherblue said:
I would swap dzeko for negredo and thats all.

I am confident we will win this. We have enough quality on the pitch and on the bench, just been a but unlucky and slow.

we have the quality but from what I am watching the winning mentality is not there, look at how much Sunderland are up for this, fighting for the cause etc.. we just look like we have turned up expecting to win like we did against Wigan.

The most worrying thing all season is when Vinnie said "Barcelona were there for the taking".

Some of our players don't seem to appreciate the level they need to play at in these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.