Match Thread | Man City vs West Ham (03/05/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
problem is Stones is our midfield fulcrum. very slow
This is nonsense. Stones has arguably been our best, most attacking player. He’s had the most free touches and interchanges on the edge of their box, has played a few balls to open them up, and should have probably had a key pass when he sprayed the ball out to Jack.

Fucking awful that half, mahrez totally anonymous Dias panicking at the back
Walker with his usual looks up pass back shit, West Ham are total shite.
Jack over playing but saying that we are always better second half.
Match threads eh lol

Dont know why dont we try Grealish in KDB postion.

He is doing fuck all stuck out wide wasted running around in circles then making a shit pass .
Correct. Where he used to be wasted. What is Pep thinking?

The precision is poor but I can’t see West Ham lasting the full 90 without letting one in.

We have made enough inroads into the last third but the final ball is too often just hit in hope.

Bernie the culprit a few times.
Alvarez? I love him, but he hasn’t got a great touch in tight space and he can’t pass it 3 yards.

We’re missing the understanding of Kev and Erling, but I do believe the chance will come. Just put one away and it will open up.
Need to try the floor route in their box.

Not anywhere near our best that half. I think we may be better going to a back 4 and allowing the FBs to overlap.

Would like to see Alvarez and Mahrez get into the game more or replace with Gundogan and Foden.

Having said that, we've hit the post a couple of times and forced a save or two from Fabianski. We should win this if we can just sharpen our play up a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.