Match Thread | Man United vs Man City (14/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking back at least we seem to be growing into the game now, I did fear we would be behind at half time.

Players have got their head up they see that Haaland is making a run and then decide to just play it back instead.

Just so negative now, what was the point in signing two strikers if were going to do this?

Meanwhile you have fernandes and erikson who look up and play it first time.
This 100%, you can see the frustration in Haaland. Play four or five of those balls and at least one will come off.

I was seriously expecting some sort of reaction to wednesday's shitshow. So much for that. Plenty of possession, as per usual. Not much use when you fuck all without. We don't look like scoring. If we do go on and scrape a win today, the farce at St Mary's will have been worth it. That's a big 'if', though.

If I was associated to Arsenal I'd be very happy with the current lack of passion City show.

I'd imagine going into the next game their confidence will be sky high.

People going on about KDB and I get it, but where are the others? What’s Bernie, Mahrez, Foden doing to create?

It’s no surprise to me that ETH has man-marked him, because anyone who has watched us this season will know that if you stop KDB, nobody else is going to create and that’s exactly how the 1st half went.
I feel the same way. De Bruyne has been awful for weeks, but there’s no other player that wants to play the ball forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.