Match Thread | Man United vs Man City (14/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is shite. We've created fuck all and seem more bothered about keeping possession than anything else. Yet their chances are coming from our fuck ups. Might as well go for it and lose possession further from our goal. I hate coming to this festering dump.

Fuck me. I know it’s a trait of being Mancunian and having dulcet tones but you’d think Scholes would try and add a bit of inflection

We have to figure out how to play the ball faster to Haaland, time and again there is an opportunity to thread a pass behind their defence and we choose not to risk it rather play it back. They are man marking Kev so someone somewhere should have time and space. 68% possession and not a shot on target shows me we are lacking pace out wide and are not getting behind them. Kev will get one opportunity and maybe that will be all we need - no doubt we are having a poor run but we have to work through it and grind out results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.