Match Thread | Man United vs Man City (14/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our pace is ZERO.Most players seem to be fatigue. World Cup effect? Who knows....
KDB and Foden are unbelievably bad!! I mean come on!
Silva not too sharp either.
Our concentration is poor also. Too many wrong passes for no reason.
As for the formation, I don't see any problem with it, its normal.

The line up, the formation etc are what we usually it's on the players to lift their level. Rodri has been superb, Ake & Akanji look solid but Foden, Bernardo, Kev & Mahrez have offered nothing. Haaland is dropping exceptionally deep to get a touch so he's out of the game as well. Gundogan may offer more then Foden or Bernardo, and maybe Kev off to break the man marking of Fred but for.me the players have to lift.

It's on them from here they have to lift and show what they're capable of.

This is how Pep's Barcelona must of looked/played when Messi wasn't fit.
We need someone out there to attack them.
Somebody go past a player please. the opportunities that this will create will reap rewards

Zero game plan and same old usual shite

May as well sub Haarland no point him player the way pep sets us up
I think our game plan is clear. It’s the same game plan that has won us two titles in the last two years??!! Think it’s more that a lot of our players are off form or look leggy tbh

Cut out the sloppy passing and we can win this. There is space in between their box and midfield when we play through their midfield, middle or wide. Should have done better with several good positions we got into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.