Match Thread | Man United vs Man City (14/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my untrained eye, I think the United set-up surprised us. Expect us to make a few tweaks for the second half. That's not to say we have not been sloppy.

We are not great, but we are not bad either. We had a similar performance at United in 2020 a week before we went on to win 21 games in a row.

Both KDB and Foden are poor, that's our main problem now. Grealish and Alvarez could help us win this game.

Scum are shit houses thought Ten Bob was a team that keep the ball?

No clear shots from us rags best chances with there shit house tactics even the rags fans are happy with that performance by there team Shocking

Grealish for Foden. Phil is well off his best at the moment. Otherwise we just need to stay patient and manage the counter and we will be ok
He’s playing like Grealish in that he’s never taking anyone on but he doesn’t keep the ball as well. That 5 minutes before h/t when he had a touch in the box then passed it back 20 yards to a scum player was truly pathetic. Forgetting the fact the pass was terrible he had control of the ball in box. Ffs try and make something happen!

Although I feel bad for Rashford's injury on a personal level, let's hope he can't play in 2nd half.

Dreadful build up from the back hasn’t helped-the lack of pace both in legs and our play is painful-means teams are able to squeeze us.

Front 4 have been quite poor and as a result we're not really creating anything. When I think back to how we tore them apart last game with our forward play, it shows how much we have regressed in an attacking sense.

Having said that Bernardo and Rodri have control of the middle. I would be tempted to move Foden to the right and bring Grealish or Alvarez on the left. Try and get something going up front.

If we can keep their breaks to a minimum and sharpen up our attacking play, we should win this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.