Match Thread: Manchester City F.C v Leicester City

Can someone make sure old wing nut ears/permatan boy(Lineker) doesnt get in CoMS on Sunday or I might go rip his biased head off.He and Hansen are as bad as that Scotch thicko Gray on Sky.Sorry dont mean to offend any of the Scottish blues on here.

----------------hart-----------------
-boateng--boyata--kompany--kolarov
--------ndj----vieira----milner-------
--silva-------jo/tevez-------swp

i think we can afford to play a relatively strong side, considering that silva/kolarov/boateng didnt play against the arse.
i think it will be jo or tevez up front alone, i think he will put jo, but could be either as we dont really have many options there, and they both did play against the arse.

id love it to be tevez :-)

Im a Leicester City fan just wanting to know what you guys think of the game coming up, what the score will be? how easily you will beat us? Also what do you guys think of your new rich owners and where your club is going etc?

Im a Leicester City fan and just wondered what you guys think the score will be? good luck for the rest of the season

Fox1651 said:
Im a Leicester City fan and just wondered what you guys think the score will be? good luck for the rest of the season

Hi, looking at your record in the Championship this season I'd say Man City will beat you easy, but it depends on the squad Mancini picks to play, as he might be focused on the Premier League and the Europa Cup.
However as there are no matches close to the FA Cup tie I'd predict Mancini will be out to win. Our away record is better than our home form.

0-3 to us.

GL with the rest of your season though

I am hoping Bert takes this more seriously than the CC. If he does and subject to fitness (Silva shouldn't play even if he is fit should be saved for Wolves game) this is what I would like to see

.........................Hart

Richards......Toure.......Lescott (Give Vinny a break)...Boetang

........................NDJ

SWP...................................M Johnson ( Barry role)

AJ................Tevez............Balotelli

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.