Match Thread: Manchester City F.C v Leicester City

AJ should start this one, imo.

Shay
Richards, Toure, Lescott, Kolarov
SWP, Barry, Milner, AJ
Tevez, Ade

Fox1651 said:
Im a Leicester City fan just wanting to know what you guys think of the game coming up, what the score will be? how easily you will beat us? Also what do you guys think of your new rich owners and where your club is going etc?

Hi foxy....should be a decent game with you having a bit of confidence after your wins against leeds ans swansea....but i wiil go for 2-0 to us

has for our owners and where we are going....if carlesberg done football club owners....having them has our owners is like being in a dream i still think i will wake up and we are back in div 2
it`s not just the players they are buying it`s also the money they are investing in the training facilities,the stadium and the local community

and where we are going is anyones guess but im sure enjoying the ride

good luck after sunday hope to see you in the prem soon

just read that in Vassell's entire career - not just his City career - the team has won EVERY single game in which he has scored. That's remarkable.

............................Given........................

Richards.......Lescott......Boateng.......Boyata

AJ.................Milner........PV.............SWP

....................Jo........Assulin....................

Nice to see someone with Assulin in the side.....Lge and Europe more priority for me....Lets give the boy a run out,especially as it is on TV....Let the world see how special this kid is !

P.S Welcome Dzeko !
Tevez City said:
............................Given........................

Richards.......Lescott......Boateng.......Boyata

AJ.................Milner........PV.............SWP

....................Jo........Assulin....................

Andouble said:
just read that in Vassell's entire career - not just his City career - the team has won EVERY single game in which he has scored. That's remarkable.
I knew that was the case while he was with us but didn't know it still stood.

Mind you, he's only on 11 career goals isn't he?

Thaksins Love Child said:
Andouble said:
I knew that was the case while he was with us but didn't know it still stood.

Mind you, he's only on 11 career goals isn't he?

heehee, even 11 wins out of 11 goals would be pretty good, but it's near 60!

Andouble said:
Not true he scored vs west ham a couple of season ago and it ended 1-1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.