Match Thread: Manchester City F.C v Leicester City

Bloody Milner scored in the 23rd minute when he was supposed to emulate Neil Young and score in the 24th minute. He should have read the script more closely.

We gotta start using Milner in the middle instead of Milner! Instead of Barry! Milner is clearly not fullfilling his potential in the wing!

RandomJ said:
Bet the people moaning about Jo are also the ones moaning about Milner. Please kindly fuck off or get behind the team.

Im a big Milner fan, always gives his all, defending and getting forward. Because Jo palys for us, i always want him to do well and support him, infact if you look thorugh my posts i have often said that i havent wanted someone to do so well so bad. Just recently im finding it harder and harder to support him. Also, anyone who play acts or cheats basically like jo has done recently, always goes down in my estimation

great to see Milner score. well done son...

now lets dig in and bang a couple more in and quieten down this leicester crowd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.