Match Thread: Manchester City F.C v Leicester City

im not jo biggest fan but he plays for us, so get behind him, i hope you moaners dont go to eastlands cause we can do without fans like that.

McNair9 said:
RandomJ said:
Bet the people moaning about Jo are also the ones moaning about Milner. Please kindly fuck off or get behind the team.

Im a big Milner fan, always gives his all, defending and getting forward. Because Jo palys for us, i always want him to do well and support him, infact if you look thorugh my posts i have often said that i havent wanted someone to do so well so bad. Just recently im finding it harder and harder to support him.

i like milner, but feel he has been wasted on the wing. brilliant in the centre though

Here is Europsport on the Poznan..."For some reason the City fans are going absolutely mental, bouncing around and making the camera shake like mad. Not complaining, of course. Just a bit odd..."

ElanJo said:
Cracking play by Milner. Let's hope it gives him the confidence boost he's so desperately needed.

We'll win this 4-1

Why do you say he needs a confidence boost?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.