Match Thread: Manchester City F.C v Leicester City

OrigamiNinja said:
Get that useless lump of dog shit Jo off and we will piss this! Even against a shite lower league side like Leicester Jo still looks out of his depth.

As for SWP he ought to be fucking ashamed of himself!

Milner played well.
That's a bit harsh.

Never mind this football bollocks. Look at this from the Beeb...

1650: Breaking news: David and Victoria Beckham are expecting their fourth child in the summer.

Just great news. I am well chuffed for them.

What a joke, Jo should have scored then. I know it's half time, but still, he should have scored. Mancini out.

malg said:
OrigamiNinja said:
Get that useless lump of dog shit Jo off and we will piss this! Even against a shite lower league side like Leicester Jo still looks out of his depth.

As for SWP he ought to be fucking ashamed of himself!

Milner played well.
That's a bit harsh.

I wouldnt say ashamed but he has been anonymous hasn't he?

Citizen_Ando said:
hertsblue said:
Wonder is Sky will wank over Tevez's goal like they did Hernandez as almost identical

Was just about to say that. (The answer is of course not by the way)

sky's let out is that they have no broadcast rights for fa cup games which presumably includes highlights. ;) (their soccer saturday pundits were watching league 2 games at accrington & southend yesterday).

PLEASE send one of the kids on for Jo!!! Please!!! BTW Jo probably would have missed that so Jonno aved his ass!!! LOL!!

Bozo said:
What a joke, Jo should have scored then. I know it's half time, but still, he should have scored. Mancini out.

Apparently Jo has fucked up the half-time pie order too :-O

Good half, typical City moment the first 35 secs but soon turned it round.

Im still baffled as to how Jo continues to start though... he's had plenty of time to actually prove himself and he's been crap. He had one good game against Fulham and thats it. He doesn't contibute much and looks lazy, even Balotelli works harder than him. Where the hell is Adebayor? Is he injured or just not been selected?

RSC is on the bench, should give him a run out... see if he's any different to the last time he played. He's been working his arse off to get back to full fitness

lets not get carried away by milners performance - lets wait and see him do it consistently at the highest level ffs..... if he can't dominate a piss poor leicester midfield/defence then alarm bells would really be ringing.

swp= dog shit of a cretin
jo = bless him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.