Match Thread: Manchester City F.C v Leicester City

Bozo said:
What a joke, Jo should have scored then. I know it's half time, but still, he should have scored. Mancini out.

Mancini out?? are u pissed?
Your team played earlier today

Killafleez said:
Bozo said:
What a joke, Jo should have scored then. I know it's half time, but still, he should have scored. Mancini out.

CLARKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Killafleez said:
Bozo said:

LOL :-D

Yeah, you fucking clown... do one!

cityboy1 said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
I wouldnt say ashamed but he has been anonymous hasn't he?
wat do u think of jo then

I wish Jo had been anonymous.It was the 29th minute before he did anything right and after that he went back to utterly abysmal.Mancini would be infinitely better in his place.

malg said:
OrigamiNinja said:
Get that useless lump of dog shit Jo off and we will piss this! Even against a shite lower league side like Leicester Jo still looks out of his depth.

As for SWP he ought to be fucking ashamed of himself!

Milner played well.
That's a bit harsh.

Why? He has been fucking awful for 18 months and during that time he has had the audacity to turn his nose up at a £70k pw contract offer. To top it off today he looks fucking awful and disinterested against a shite lower league team. He might not be good enough for us any more but I never thought I would see the day where SWP doesnt give his all for the club. If he doesnt have the heart to battle for the club anymore then yes he should be fucking ashamed of himself!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.