Match Thread: Manchester City F.C v Leicester City

OrigamiNinja said:
malg said:
That's a bit harsh.

Why? He has been fucking awful for 18 months and during that time he has had the audacity to turn his nose up at a £70k pw contract offer. To top it off today he looks fucking awful and disinterested against a shite lower league team. He might not be good enough for us any more but I never thought I would see the day where SWP doesnt give his all for the club. If he doesnt have the heart to battle for the club anymore then yes he should be fucking ashamed of himself!

He stuck his head in during one of their chances in the box and almost got it knocked off. You can criticise him for skill but never effort. He always gives us 100%. The fact is he is being asked to play on the left to accomodate Johnson on the other side.

We are winning if you hadnt noticed and Jo and Swp had nothing to do with the goal we conceded. If anything it was our inability to sop the short corner which happens often in the prem!

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
RSC is on the bench, should give him a run out... see if he's any different to the last time he played. He's been working his arse off to get back to full fitness

He'd only knack himself warming up or something.

SV Squares said:
Fair play to Leicester, having a real go and I think they will still fancy themselves 2nd half.

We're going to need at least another 2 goals to be sure of progressing as I don't think the players are familiar enough with the formation to sit back on a one goal lead.

No need for any changes till after 70 mins, just need to defend set pieces better and close down in the middle quicker.

On comes De Jong, just shows what I know eh!!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Cobwebcat said:
Difference is SWP can play but he is very short of confidence and match practice.

Jo can't play.

It's a very close call between Jo and Crocky. I'll be glad when they're gone as it means we can't pick a bad player even if we tried.

Good fight back from the lads today.

swp couldn't play with his cock - fact.

Short memory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.