Match Thread: Manchester City F.C v Leicester City

Cobwebcat said:
Difference is SWP can play but he is very short of confidence and match practice.

Jo can't play.

It's a very close call between Jo and Crocky. I'll be glad when they're gone as it means we can't pick a bad player even if we tried.

Good fight back from the lads today.

swp couldn't play with his cock - fact.

Killafleez said:
Bozo said:
What a joke, Jo should have scored then. I know it's half time, but still, he should have scored. Mancini out.

Mancini out?? are u pissed?
Your team played earlier today

Well and truly CLARKIED!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

kinkysleftfoot said:
dref619 said:
milners playing alright, but he should be dominating these sorts of games for the fee. boateng looking better, the rest have been pretty average, swp should just go home

thought boateng has been poor........just lumps it forward to often......thats where that first corner came from

Dont listen to him kinky. Milner has been immense and Boateng really poor, and both you and I and the rest of us know this!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Good comeback but they have had too many chances for my liking. I think we need Nige on second half to steady the ship. Take Jo or Swp off.

Well done bobby :-)

Fair play to Leicester, having a real go and I think they will still fancy themselves 2nd half.

We're going to need at least another 2 goals to be sure of progressing as I don't think the players are familiar enough with the formation to sit back on a one goal lead.

No need for any changes till after 70 mins, just need to defend set pieces better and close down in the middle quicker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.