Match Thread: Manchester City F.C v Leicester City

FantasyIreland said:
Awful,only one team wanted that.

Jo and Boateng are a waste of a good body.

Viera should retire now,fuck the end of the season

Johnson,that is why you don't often start

SWP couldn't give a fuck.

Leicester deserved the win,no impetus,a lack of desire,defending was comical,a truly embarrassing performance,especially given the occassion.

And people are saying their happy with the depth of the squad,reality has bitten today......

Positive - we're still in the Cup(just)

Agree 99% anthough I thought Milner,Tevez and DJ were the other positives.
Not at all happy with the lescott and Toure partnership. They cannot defend corners or crosses just goes to show how valuable Vinny us to us.

lostmyhouseski said:
very disappointing lucky to get out with a draw..still at least we get another shot, hopefully we have learnt alot from today!
We were saying that after an under strenth side against west brom and it nearly backfired today,unfortunatly to win anything we need our best team on the pitch

bondsman said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Bit of an overeaction there, we didnt play well granted but Leicester are not a bad side and this is what the FA cup is all about, we will take care of them at home.

Leicester are very poor I watched Ipswich pummel them two weeks ago. Lets not start talking the opposition up.

Well there league position doesn't suggest that and this is there cup final, get real.

bondsman said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Bit of an overeaction there, we didnt play well granted but Leicester are not a bad side and this is what the FA cup is all about, we will take care of them at home.

Leicester are very poor I watched Ipswich pummel them two weeks ago. Lets not start talking the opposition up.
didnt you watch the game then? not poor today, pressed us well.

I have to say that pitch must have had an impact. It looked awful for players that like on the ground like Johnson and Tevez. If you didnt have a good first touch you had a leicester player on you for the second. When you look back at the game they really only caused us problems from wide areas and corners.Saying that although we were poor today we still l should've done the business.

Have a word with yourselves they pressed us well we are second in the Premier League and have spent 100 of millions, they shouldnt live with us. Thats not arrogance thats the way it is. The least you do in any football match is press the opposition. And of course I watched the game.

bondsman said:
kippaxblue76 said:

This. How people can say Leicester are a good team who played well is beyond me. They were fucking dire but we were worse. We have only ourselves to blame for today, trying to big up the opposition is just masking the quite apparent failings of the likes of Jo, SWP and Vieira.

City's weakness when the ball is played in the air is breathtakingly disturbing at times. Players all looking at each other to attack the ball and spending more time trying to foul the oponent that even look at the ball. Simply not good enough.

Not suprised only one goal from a header this season(and that was dubious) but now I cringe when any corner of freekick is awarded against us.

And as for Jo? The accademy players must be thinking whats the point of staying at City if that sub-level player can get a game and a salary. Sorry but for the money we have spent and wasted , its difficult to justify asking for more.

We have the best defensive record in the best league in the world, so for those saying we can’t defend wake up and stop being daft. We had a bad day at the office simple as against a very physical team who worked set pieces very well. Hart will collect that ball 99/100 it happens and AJ will score that 9/10 and then it’s all different.

I would like to say NDJ would score his chance 9/10 times but I’m not sure.

Still in the cup Joe has got away with a horror mistake I think it’s a good day and I am backing NDJ to score the winner and his 1st goal in the final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.