Match Thread | Manchester City Vs Sunderland (13/08/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never expected pep to be compared to LVG, but bluemoon is special

It is special as I didn't even compare him, although he did coach under LVG. There's major differences to the way they set up but LVG was known for his boring possession based football and this first half was fairly boring and possession based so LVG like. I also praised the organisation and know it will improve and feel it's only boring as the lads are getting accustomed and Id actually prefer this boring style for a few games to become fully comfortable with what Peps asking.

People acting like this is the finished product when the teams missing Kompany , Gundogan and Sane who are all likely to be in this team

This isn't over, we need to be careful. First 30 minutes were fantastic.. Then we ran out of ideas a bit

I'm actually sat here watching this in work with a smile on my face. Loving how we're playing and if Nolito had got his head up a bit quicker at times then I think we'd have that 2nd goal already. Some of the interplay has been great. With more match fitness we're going to destroy some teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.