Match Thread | Newcastle vs Man City (12/01/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wattle said:
oakiecokie said:
Playing far too deep.Nasri and Silva absolute garbage.Milner needs to come on and help Zabs who has had no support over on his flank.
Did you just say silva garbage??? You no absolutely nothing about football mate. Were you watching the first half hour?
You obviously were not, he has been shite as has nasri and yaya

OB1 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Why? having an affect on the play can be just as much mental as it does physical?

We got away with that. I would be livid if that was our goal disallowed.

It was offside. The last Newcastle man moved in response to the shot.

By the letter of the law I don't think they can complain. But I suspect everyone on here would be apoplectic if we had a goal disallowed like that - I know I would.

Played well for 17minutes, started giving the ball away constantly for 5 minutes and Newcastle grew into the game on the back of it. Been the same story in many away games.

Wasn't offside for me - I'd be fuming if that was given against us - but you have to show a great deal more class than Pardew did, saying "fuck off you old cûnt" to Pellegrini. Fucking arsehole!

mainemanc1066 said:
That goal reminded me of Tiatto v Boro, bad decision, but what goes around comes around hey?!

Yep, very similar. Good goal for me, shame for the Geordies and their twat of a manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.