Match Thread | Newcastle vs Man City (12/01/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky to be still in the lead.
Outnumbered in central midfield.
Negredo or Dzeko has to drop deeper or Pellegrini has to bring on another midfielder.

Re: Tiote's celabration

Poor Pardew, first Tiote runs straight past him when he thought he was running to him and then it was disallowed - oh well such is life.

There's was a goal all day long

Worried Ref may now try to event his up - send 1 of our off or give them a spft penalty

Need to come out a lot sharper and quicker 2nd half and get an ealry goal

We have gone off boil since our goal

wattle said:
oakiecokie said:
Playing far too deep.Nasri and Silva absolute garbage.Milner needs to come on and help Zabs who has had no support over on his flank.
Did you just say silva garbage??? You no absolutely nothing about football mate. Were you watching the first half hour?

You need to look at his final pass !! I gave up the number of times he`s either given it away or overhit the ball.Take your Blue Specs off and look at realism not fantasy.Yes even Silva can have a poor game !!

What are the odds the ref is going to send off one of our players? I think Zab and Fernan are on yellows. They are both in danger. I don't think Nasri is giving Zab enough protection.

Vinny and Demichelis both saving us at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.