Match Thread | Newcastle vs Man City (12/01/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, I would put Milner on for Negredo and push Toure ten yards up the park. I'd like to think the crowd will settle down, but by the end of this the referee will have been found responsible for the closing of the shipyards and collieries, let alone chopping off a goal.

Lucky Toma said:
Legitimate goal for me and Newcastle have every right to be mightily pissed off.

Unfortunately Pardew will inevitably trot out the big club bias arguement after the goal when in fact its the officials just making a huge cock-up.

Newcastle player in an offside position & less than a foot from the ball & had to move out of the way. That's interfering with play!

Phew!!!!! What a fucking strike even if it was offside. Never seen a ball hit with such power. I wish it was fulltime. If it were me I would put someone else in midfield we seem to be overun. Another five minutes and I am off behind the sofa again.

We haven't played well today and now the crowd are fired p the 2nd half will be a test. Ref will be questioning himself and probably only need a small excuse to give a penalty or send one of ours off.

We need another goal.

Nasri been poor today and we need more bodies in the middle

We need to do a chelsea away from home, get a goal then completley shut up shop and turn the game shit. boring but effective

jollylescott said:
What are the odds the ref is going to send off one of our players? I think Zab and Fernan are on yellows. They are both in danger. I don't think Nasri is giving Zab enough protection.

Vinny and Demichelis both saving us at the back.

This is why either Navas or Milner should come on in place of the piss poor Nasri and you can`t say that too often this season.

2nd half will be Jones trying to make up for that. More soft yellows, 50/50s going Newcastle's way. We need to quickly and ruthlessly kill the game off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.