Match Thread | Newcastle vs Man City (12/01/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think that should not have been ruled offside and Newcastle deserve to be level.

Foot on the ball and play it about a bit! Newcastle need a stretched game to pick us off with counters etc, we need to calm down and play it on the deck. Demichellis; stop booting it.

Poor from us after the goal, strolling around, misplaced passes....they are moving the ball forward quickly and bypassing our midfield. Negredo not doing well so far, I'd sling him now and bring on an extra midfielder, someone who is going to track back

Got away with that but our performance bar the first 15mins has been a shambles. Nasri and Yaya might aswel have stayed in Manchester. Big second half as ref will have been influenced at half time.

How many times do we have to go in front and then struggle? Apart from Chelsea away, I cannot remember a away game where we haven't taken lead. But for whatever reason, whether it's us taking our foot off the gas, or the opponents upping their game, we go to pieces. Newcastle comfortably the better side for 35 minutes = utter garbage from us.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Those saying it was offside, would you not be slightly aggrieved if we were losing 1-0 and that happened to us?
I would be fuming.

Yep.

That was a goal but i will take that shit decision all day yes they were ofdfside but no way were they in the line of sight of Hart

Second half is going to be messy unless there is some changes we need to hold the fucking ball

Ducado said:
Lucky Toma said:
Legitimate goal for me and Newcastle have every right to be mightily pissed off.

Unfortunately Pardew will inevitably trot out the big club bias arguement after the goal when in fact its the officials just making a huge cock-up.

Newcastle player in an offside position & less than a foot from the ball & had to move out of the way. That's interfering with play!

^^^^^^^ This

Great strike, but the guy was offside and his movement makes him interfering with play.

Let's' stake that as a wake-up call and pipe on the bar codes misery in the next 45.

the goal should of stood, we would of been unhappy if it was us

we need to forget it and push on, time for milner or navas for either of the front two

we need to get control of the middle back, we do that we will win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.