Match Thread | Newcastle vs Man City (12/01/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god for half time. We held on really well there. There's defo goin be at least one sending off here. Jones one of the worst refs I've ever seen. Nothing wrong with castle's goal and he'll do his upmost to even it up

Sky really should put subtitles up if they are going to insist on having Carragher as a pundit.

Dodged a bullet. Not sure every assistant ref would have flagged for that when the ball was heading in anyway. Crowd now on ref's back so dodgy penalty claims for them will probably be given now. Up to that disallowed goal they'd not been in the game, but they bossed last 15.
Nasri not in the game at all first half and Silva's passing radar floating somewhere out in the North Sea.

Good first 25 mins but tons of work still to do to win this.

Ducado said:
Lucky Toma said:
Legitimate goal for me and Newcastle have every right to be mightily pissed off.

Unfortunately Pardew will inevitably trot out the big club bias arguement after the goal when in fact its the officials just making a huge cock-up.

Newcastle player in an offside position & less than a foot from the ball & had to move out of the way. That's interfering with play!
This all day long...fuck complaining..bout time we got a break..swansea scored an offside goal etc etc

Hamann is starting to piss me off as well.another quinn

citytill1die84 said:
Beast off Navas on for me now 5 man midfield.

Momentum is everything and if they get an equalizer we are going to struggle to get any result. Next goal is crucial.
At least one sending off is guaranteed in the second half and after disallowing "the goal" I'd expect the ref to crumble under the pressure from the crowd. Need Milner on to shore up the midfield as our creative players are just not on game!
Must win match Mr P so please change tactics at half-time.
Then twat Pardew when we've won!!
CTID

We need Navas on asap, they are pushing on and his pace will kill them.

Midfield is dreadful at mo.

Hopefully we can regroup at half time.
Ref has lost it big time. Every foul for us seems to be a yellow now and anything soft now will be given to Newcastle 2nd half. 80% possession they had in the last 15 mins. Keep that up and we will lose this.
Need to get a grip in the middle but they are playing like they are possessed at the moment

Nasri and Silva are never going to play well if we can't control the damn ball. Our strikers and center mids need to relax a bit, and slow things down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.